CPB BATLE BOOKING SYSTEM
Everyone Safe Program – Being At The Leading Edge (BATLE): 2-Day Program
We look forward to you participating in the CPB 2-day nationally accredited Being At The Leading Edge (BATLE) program.
The units you are enrolling in are:
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
You will be issued a Statement of Attainment once you are deemed competent for these units of competency.
Follow the easy booking process below to enrol in your program dates and book a short interview.
Note: Please have an electronic copy of a form of photo ID (driver’s licence or passport) ready to upload to the enrolment form.
How to enrol
Read and understand the handbook
Get your photo ID and create a USI
Complete your Language & Literacy assessment
Enrol into your program
Before you start enroling:
1. Read the handbook
Before enroling in this program, ensure you’ve downloaded, read and understood the student handbook.
It explains your rights as a participant in our programs and the policies and procedures relevant to your enrolment including our policies.
During your enrolment you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions included in this handbook.
2. Create your Unique Student Identifier (USI) and have an electronic copy of your photo identification ready.
Each student enroling in accredited training in Australia needs an Australian Government Unique Student Identifier (USI) which creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia since 2015. This enables you to produce a transcript of your training which can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training.
You only need to create a USI once. If you have created a USI previously and have forgotten it, click here to recover it (opens in a new window).
This is not required for learners in New Zealand.
To create a USI, have at least one form of current ID handy:
- Australian Driver’s License
- Australian Passport / non-Australian Passport (with Australian Visa)
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Green Medicare Card
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate or ImmiCard
Before moving on to part 3:
- Take note of your USI as you are required to enter it in your enrolment form.
- Have an electronic copy of a form of official photo ID (for example, a drivers licence or passport) ready to upload below.