BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Are you a Safety Officer, Health and Safety Representative, Leading Hand, Supervisor, Manager or a Coordinator looking for a nationally recognised qualification?
Perhaps you’re looking to shift into a health and safety career? The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification which will train you to identify hazards in your workplace, assist with responding to incidents, assess and control risk and consult on work health and safety issues.
In the Building and Construction industry in QLD or ACT? Training subsidies are available for this program. Find out more here >>
About the course content
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification which will train you to identify hazards in your workplace, assist with responding to incidents, assess and control risk and consult on work health and safety issues.
This qualification is valuable for all professions including:
- Physical trades (ie. builders, construction workers, high risk jobs)
- Roles that interact with customers and clients (ie, hospitality, health, retail / customer service)
- Those who are self-employed or small businesses.
Who would benefit from this course?
- Anyone wanting to help keep people safe in the workplace
- Business owners and leaders wanting to understand how to meet a company’s legal and compliance obligations
- People wanting to be more employable by specialising in safety
- Companies wanting to win more work by demonstrating their staff are trained to uphold high safety standards
- Understand the requirements and accountability of a safety professional
- Understand the legal framework and who is accountable to ensure a safe workplace
- Assist with monitoring a safe workplace
- Contribute to the development of procedures
- Consult and communicate on issues relating to the safety and health of the workforce
- Assist in risk management actions
CORE / ELECTIVE
|BSBWHS402||Assist with compliance with WHS laws||Core|
|BSBWHS403||Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes||Core|
|BSBWHS414||Contribute to WHS risk management||Core|
|BSBWHS405||Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems||Core|
|BSBWHS406||Assist with responding to incidents||Core|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation||Elective|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment||Elective|
|BSBMGT405||Provide personal leadership||Elective|
|BSBWHS408||Assist with effective WHS management of contractors||Elective|
|BSBWHS409||Assist with workplace monitoring processes||Elective|
Locations, dates and pricing
(GST is not applicable on accredited training). This is the cost for our public program. The program fee includes all materials, assessment, morning and afternoon tea and lunch each day.
Public Programs Locations:
Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Townsville, Rockhampton.
Want a program customised for your workplace? We can do that! Contact us on 1300 453 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more info and enrol in our public programs here >>
In the construction industry in QLD or ACT? Subsidies are available subject to an eligibility criteria.
BSB51315 Diploma Of Work Health And Safety
Want to advance your career as a Work Health and Safety professional?
Want to improve your employment opportunities or move into a safety management or WHS consultant role?
Want to manage safety in your area of accountability to an even higher level?
Click to find out about the Diploma https://workplacedimensions.com.au/bsb51315-dip-whs/